Re: keys and key fob

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: keys and key fob
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 00:01:02 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/2005 11:17:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ericerichoffman@yahoo.com writes:

Does  anyone know who might have correct 67.5 key blanks?  Also I'd like to
find a leather key fob that says Datsun and looks cool.  Brown leather  maybe.

Eric

Don't have key blanks, but can laser engrave the leather key fobs if  there
is enough instrest in them. I don't stock any, but do stock wood  ones, so
would need to know about how many to order. Can do the Griffin or  Datsun logo
if
I can find a good copy of the clip art.
Cost would be around 10 ea for a solid brass key ring and 1 1/2" x 2"  fob.

Youth would  be an ideal state if it came a little later in life.
"Herbert  Asquith"

rich
_www.shepswoodncrafts.com_ (http://www.shepswoodncrafts.com/)
www.shepswoodncrafts.com/laserengraving.html