Re: Datsun Roadster Mailing List Forum

To: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 19:40:58 -0700 (PDT)
Victor,   Well said!

Dean

Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net> wrote:
How many more "My 2 cents" do we need before we can buy a complete U20 Timing
set?

This is an open, unmoderated forum for discussion on subjects concerning Datsun
Roadsters SP(L)310, SP(L)311 and SR(L)311 models. You are free to cry, moan,
complain, be nasty be vindictive, be underhanded, sneakily word your postings
if you are so bent to enjoy such behavior (sometimes I'm convinced that's
general human behavior). Your even free to complain all you want, in any
fashion you like about the list manners of others. Blatant spam and pornography
should not be tolerated and reported via the team.net website.

If we want, the list could be as nasty and foul as any where else you should
fall into in this world. But, is that what we want? The history of this forum
would indicate that is not the case. Taken in one lump sum and averaged out,
this is a well behaved, friendly bunch of people that love their hobby and love
equally to talk about it. From time to time, you'd be convinced otherwise. I
myself, have started some nasty fights (guilty - human), but have worked to
mend the eyes I've blackened and forgave my own bruises.

I'm not going to attempt to tell anyone how they are to present themselves to
this forum. Leave that to the heavily moderated forums that delete any posting
that doesn't have enough flowery sweetness enclosed. My rule I attempt to
follow is - Don't post in reaction to an attitude, Write with a contribution to
a topic. Once again, Many here will remember when I clearly broke that rule,
but I try.

Your behavior is up to you (YMMV?)

Big V
Funky Downtown L.A.