American Graffiti Festival

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: American Graffiti Festival
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 18:29:39 -0700
Hello all, This message is totally roadster related!!!  The American Graffiti
car show is coming up June 18, I would like to invite all that would like to
come down to Modesto for that weekend to drive their roadster in the parade
and to also display at the car show in the afternoon.  We will be displaying
amongst Hot Rods and muscle cars.  When I took my car two years ago I had the
only Foreign Japanese car there and they gave me a sweet!! spot where the car
got lots of attention.  Lets see if we can really show these hot rodders that
there is more than one roadster still in existence.  This is a great chance
for all of us to show off our Japanese Beauties.  After the show I would like
to invite all participants to my house for a BBQ before your drive home.
Please let me know if you are interested.  The show is put on by the Modesto
Kiwanis Club 1-888-746-9763
Thanks, Gerardo