Re: Let me get this straight

To: Davesmbox@aol.com, Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Let me get this straight
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:26:12 -0700 (PDT)
Ha ! LOL That sounds pretty accurate!

Dean

Davesmbox@aol.com wrote:
I have been trying to follow the sillyness of the last few days threads. Let
me get this straight. A guy from a guy stole one of Stans braces. These were
copied and loaded into a 67.5 2000 and sent to the marine in Iraq that misses
his roadster. Other marines seeing the 2000 was better armored than their
Humvees took the car and sold the braces on ebay under the name printer. A
solex ID
plate made it to ABU Garab prison where prisoners were forced to copy them
due to the demand for license plates on car bombs being way down. The plates
then made it back under a UN/FresnoDROC sponsored "PLATES FOR PARTS" program
that
Dean brokered. They were then smuggled into Solvang.Lou realising the
international ramifications of the scandle resigned.

Did I miss anything?

Dave