RE: Firewall Brace

To: "'James 'Pat\" Patterson'" <pat5812@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Firewall Brace
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 14:45:48 +0930
Hi James (Pat),
I am in the process of designing a brace for the SP(L)310 (single circuit
master cylinder which is not recessed into the firewall).
I am going to do the clutch master as well.
Both were cracking the firewall in my SP310!!
Once I get a design drawn up I'll post the CAD dwg to you and any other
interseted parties.
I'll try and make it universal for both LHD and RHD cars.

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510
1972 PL510
1973 HS30
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide
South Australia.

Does Stan make a firewall brace for the 1500 single brake master cylinder?
Pat
65 1500 blue money pit