Superlite Wheels Update

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Superlite Wheels Update
From: "owen tasker" <redrider68@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 17:32:22 -0700
The wheels fit just fine with out longer studs, the tire installer at
Costco didnt know what he was doing. I bought a set of 15x 6 w/24 mm
offset and went with 195/60HR15 Bridgestone Potenza RE 950. I did buy
them from Pack Racing Products, talk with Rich, hes a good guy and very
helpful. Heres the link
http://www.packracingproducts.com/page_wheels.html then click on the
fitment guild and go to Nissan 361. Just make sure to tell them to send
the 7/16 lugs and not the 12p1.25, the only other problem was the front
center caps didnt fit until I took off the grease caps, then they fit
just fine. I talked with Rich and he has some that are = longer that he
will send me. I think they look just as good as the panasport wheels but
for less money.

68 2000
Owen