Re: Car Cover

To: Jim Svedise <svedise@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 17:38:55 -0700 (PDT)
Jim,

The covers from coversearch.com appear to provide a
semi-custom cover for the car. Essentially, they map
the roadster "size" to one a several generic type
covers.

I recently purchase a "custom" covercraft cover via AJ
USA. It was dropped shipped (Free shipping cost) and
arrived in about a week, or so.

The cover fits well, but was not a perfect fit for the
low windshield roadster. I'd bet the cover listed for
low windshield would actually fit nicely on a high
windshied.

However, for the price ($76) I'm happy with the
purchase. Jim, if you want to swing by my place you
could test fit my cover on your roadster to see how
well it fits.

http://www.ajusa.com/cgi-bin/covercraft/search?year=1967&make=NISSAN&model=1600%7C&product=C&type=C&ajr_skey=69019951a040567b2399da9a8fcf53a4

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA