RE: solvang meet

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: solvang meet
From: "Richard Hugi" <Richard@tntarch.com>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 11:11:42 -0700
That's great,

 I've heard from quite a few other roadsters expressing interest in
attending.  If there are others interested please let your voice be heard.
Monterey would be great as well.  I personally would like to see a bunch of
roadsters out on the wharf in Santa Cruz with the beach boardwalk in the
background.  I noticed how important shopping was at Solvang to some, so I
could even put together a list of shopping hot spots for them. BTW does
anyone have an old radio out of a 66-67.5 that doesn't work and wants to
sell?

Hey,  Maybe we could pull together a kitty for Pete Peters so he could fly
down and join us for this one.

Richard

I'd love to have a Santa Cruz meet this summer!  Count me in!

-Zack

> Monterey is really nice, kinda expensive but lots of things to do.

Santa

> Cruz is just a short trip from Monterey and is classic car friendly.

> Cheaper hotels and I could investigate the possibility of having a

roadsters