back on the list to the same old crap!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: back on the list to the same old crap!!
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:05:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hey folks,
I have been off the list for a while and have come back to the same old stuff.
While I think it is funny, it is also childish and stupid.

Geez, get off Deans back!

I have dealt with many vendors in the past and Dean as well.
>From what I know of Dean he is a hard working dedicated guy in a very
>specialized, limited market field.

Give the boy a break before he decides to deal in vintage chevy parts and makes
some real money!
 I like him, and he has been good to me. If this puts me out of favor with
those who dislike him....fine.

I agree with Craig Halsted, in that this prima donna guy is an asshole!

Isn't this the same mystery person that went on a viscious attack on Andrew
Murphy a few years back??

I have had major life BS the last couple of years with every reason to be angry
and lash out.

Hell, I couldn't even drive my roadster till recently!

In this time I quietly withdrew and took care of business, and disturbed no one
on the list.

Obviously, Prima Donna went to Solvang. I would have loved to have been there!
He seems to be an angry man (or woman)

Seems like most came back with glorious stories. except one!

What a jerk!

Well here I am back on the list and it is business as usual. glad to be back!

Roman Rist

Yahoo! Mail Mobile