RE: why are you such an asshole

To: chalsted@adelphia.net, primodonna1@juno.com
Subject: RE: why are you such an asshole
From: "John McCarthy" <bmccarthy67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:57:51 +0000
Go Craig...tell it like it is! Craig is right... we don't need this...hell I
depend on this list as my roadster fix! I've spent 2 of the last four years
in Iraq and will miss the next year for a "trip" to Korea. How the gifts
where received isn't an issue. I have purchased major items from Fairlady
Products, CDM, Rallye, Bruce S., Ebay and anyone willing to sell me
something to keep my roadsters on the road. If you dislike one of the
vendors don't use them again, but they have all been professional with me
and will continue to be my source for parts, so flaming them on a public
forum will not deter me from using them. You are wasting your breath and
typing skills to sway my dollars away from Dean or any other vendor! P.S.
Craig When I make it back home I'm still looking to make a trip to Virginia
and relieve you of 67 2000 :)

Buddy McCarthy