Rebuilding roadster seats.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rebuilding roadster seats.
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 19:52:17 +0000
Good Afternoon,
I remember somone on the list had started rebuilding their seats and was going
to post pictures on the process. I bought some NOS seat covers from the
"anti-vendor" ebay. (Thank goodness we don't have to negotiate and bid on all
the parts we want and need.) Anyone have any suggestions, opinions, hints on
creating the foam for under the cover and covering. Right now I have some
closed cell foam, shoved underneath to keep my butt off the floor pans.

Is this best left to the Pro's to get a really nice finish?

Thank you all, and have a great day.

Eddie
68' 1600
http://ed.sawyer.home.comcast.net