Wheel Dollies

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wheel Dollies
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 20:33:48 -0400
One of my first purchases for the restoration were the large metal wheel
dollies to push the car around with. Well, I was sorely disappointed that they
did not make it so easy to push the car around with the engine in, so they hit
the corner of the garage until today.

The car is up on wood stilts about 6 feet and I wanted to turn it.  pfffffff
The stand started to creak and rachet when I noticed the dollies stacked in the
corner. Now the stand and body are on roller skates. I guess I didn't waste my
money after all.

Front end completed today though still in pieces waiting for the chassis to
show back up. Tomorrow we pull apart the rear end.