MPG (What Engine)? Re: First time to Solvang

To: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: MPG (What Engine)? Re: First time to Solvang
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 18:36:16 -0700 (PDT)
All...Thanks for your Solvang MPG info.

I was driving a JDM H20 engine with su carbs on a 411
intake manifold. I travelled with two other roadsters
in a caravan.

At the fill up, we had travelled 149 miles. My car
took 7.6 gallons. Bill's U20 took about 5.7 (?), and
Gene's U20 took less than 5 gallons.

I don't think my carbs are too far off the mark, but
I'm sure there is room for adjustment.

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA