Re: konig rewind wheels

To: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: konig rewind wheels
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 12:46:52 -0700
I'm not a fan of slotted mags, but to each his/her own.  I prefer the
mesh style if we're going old school.

The Rewind wheels are close - oh so close - but not quite.  The offset
is wrong (zero in the 15", -9 in the 14", I believe) so will bolt on but
rub in the back.  Maybe we can convince them to make a +15mm?