Pre Solvang Run - Iron Bottom Reprise

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pre Solvang Run - Iron Bottom Reprise
From: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 22:20:00 -0500
Hello List!

I had so much fun doing the No-Frills Iron Bottom Motoring Tour that I am
going to do much of Day 1 of the tour again "on my way" to Solvang.  If
anyone wants to join me, I will be leaving the Rose Bowl around 7:00 AM on
THURSDAY next week.  It will be the most fun you will have on four wheels!
Here is a quick synopsis of the route:  Angeles Crest Hwy, Hwy 14, Elizabeth
Lake Road, Hwy 138, I-5, Mt Pinos Road, Rt 166, SR 101, See Cyn Rd, Perfumo
Cyn Rd (AWESOME!), Los Osos Valley Road, Hwy 1 to Morro Bay, and potentially
more awesome twisties beyond that through Atascadero, Shandon, Cholome, and
Parkfield (time and will permitting!).  If anyone wants to join me on all or
part of this, please reply to me off-list for full details.  After being
cooped up all winter, your little car is BEGGING to devour these roads!
Give it what is was made for!!

Eric Hankinson

1969 2000

302 V8