Re: Fender Mirror Locations

To: "Richard G. Garretson" <garretson2@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Fender Mirror Locations
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 08:56:37 -0400
Rick,
Since you don't have any exisiting holes to deal with, best bet would be for
you to sit in the car, and have a steady-handed helper hold the mirror(s) at
different locations, until you find the spot that works best for you.  Since
you're going with fender mounts, and you won't be able to reach them to
adjust them anyways, then the position that gives you the best field of view
from the driver's seat is the best place for them.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://www.mildevco.net/chevypowereddatsuns/