Datsun Posters:

To: "'gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net'" <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Datsun Posters:
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 07:24:26 -0600
 Gerardo -

I received the poster and it is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! It is one of those
pictures I can stare at forever - My wife thinks I'm nuts:)  I am getting it
framed this week.  It will be a great addition to my Roadster collection.
Many thanks!!!

Phil SEROC
PS - Thanks for the card with you and your family - including the Roadster.
Nice!
-

Hello, I forgot one detail, These are approximately 34 inches by 17 inches
in size, and I only have seven of them for those wanting to know how many
are available.
Thanks, Gerardo