Panasports For Sale!

To: "'datsun roadster'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Panasports For Sale!
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:34:10 -0800
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am selling my Panasport wheels with Falken Azenis tires. Lugnuts and (4)
Center Caps included.

$700 or best offer. I want to see these with another roadster owner so I'm
offering them to Datsun roadster/510 folks first, then I'll advertise to the
Alfa, Triumph, and MG chumps, er people, later.

Well, I dreamt about them, lusted for them and finally purchased a brand new
set of these Panasports a few years ago.

Specs:

14x6JJ

+15mm offset

4x114.3mm

They are truly some beautiful wheels and I have kept them in amazing
condition. I am fanatic about these wheels. After each fun run I would
unbolt them and detail the wheels front and back.it shows!  Absolutely no
knicks or marks on the gorgeous polished lip or spokes. Detailed pictures
are available upon request.

The Falken Azenis(195/60/14) tires I would say have close to 90% tread.
Remember, my car was down for over a year so the tires really have only 10
months of wear.  Awesome tires for the street and occasional track use.

The wheels look sweet on stock or lowered roadsters.

I am going to run 15" wheels so these have to go.

Here is an album from when I first received them, brand new from Kspeed in
October, 2003.

http://community.webshots.com/album/93864024pCGhJV

Here are some recent pics. Still look new!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/268222341/268267147bkGxEP

http://community.webshots.com/photo/202786982/202787512KhvcJC

http://community.webshots.com/photo/202786982/202787532BJzGEP

http://community.webshots.com/photo/235247709/235247821VwyJXs

http://community.webshots.com/photo/166577780/166578231mMIcVx

http://community.webshots.com/photo/293649986/293662442ZHBGpe

http://community.webshots.com/photo/227806279/227838626WbUXHp

And from when I stuck them on Raul's beautiful, White 67.5 SPL:-)

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93710929/93859173wHEIZM

http://community.webshots.com/photo/93710929/93858860xrTOEu

I would prefer local pick-up but I can deliver them within a 200 mile range.
I'm not sure if the tire/wheel combo can be shipped, but we can work that
out.

If interested please contact me at alvingogi@hotmail.com

Thanks!