Re: Interesting roadster for sale.

To: Brad and Gayle Holmes <bradandgayle@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: Interesting roadster for sale.
From: Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:32:30 -0800 (PST)
Yuck!

Looks like one of those extended bumpers you saw on
the old land yachts in the 50s, where they mounted
spare tires in a color matched cover that encases the
spare!

Scott Occhiuto

--- Brad and Gayle Holmes <bradandgayle@charter.net>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4536741171&category=6188