RE: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: "'Hall, Phillip'" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>, <racery@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 08:23:16 +1030
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310
1971 P510
1972 PL510
1973 HS30
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide
South Australia.
Hey Toby -

Looks like you have your first team member - Graeme.  I would go ahead and
get him on contract, purchase the part and start the analysis.   Sense he is
a foreign national, he will have to fill out a 1291 which requires signature
that he can drive a Roadster on the "other" side of the road.

****We drive on the CORRECT side of the road!!!!****

I don't want to run Toby's team, but Graeme, could you check to see how
close this is to the Roadster ball joint?

****Surely will, if it is even close it can be made to fit****

Happy Roastering!  Mmm... Maybe I will grill out tonight:)