OT - KA24E question

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - KA24E question
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:38:29 -0500
Question for those of you with KA24E engines/experience.  I openly admit I
know very little about this motor. So....
  I was so excited yesterday when we finally got my KA24E back in and
running much better.  Turned out to be a bad dizzy cap and rotor.  After
lunch, we went back out to the garage just to listen to it run.  It started
up with ease, but then I found the throttle was jammed??  A quick check of
everything and it turned out to be the butterfly at the intake.  It appears
to be frozen solid.  I pulled off the sensor and that didn't loosen
anything.

HELP!

  Well okay, it is still in the teens here and there is about 10" of snow in
the driveway so I'm not exactly going anywhere today, but I sure would like
to be ready when it does warm up.  I'm looking forward to the long drive
down to Road Atlanta in April!

TIA,
Paul Kort
Ohio