Los Angeles Poppy Run this Sunday, 13th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Los Angeles Poppy Run this Sunday, 13th
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 12:17:37 -0500
Meet Victor and me at 9:00 AM  at the corner of Roxford and Encinitas, Roxford
is the first exit after the 5 & 405 join in the SF Valley, go east 50 yards to
the gas station.  Then we will take a few roads less traveled up to the Poppy
Reserve in Lancaster and have an early picnic lunch (I'll bring drinks) and we
can come back down through some more hills and twisties Vic and I found a few
months ago.

Should be back by 3 in the afternoon.  Weather is supposed to be great Sunday,
well above freezing (unlike the last trip).

Let us know by e-mail if you can join.  My cell is 310 890-5014 for last minute
information.

http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=627

Gary C
red one