Polar Bear Run Tomorrow! Cen CA

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Polar Bear Run Tomorrow! Cen CA
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:02:08 -0800
OK folks, if you haven't heard yet...

Tomorrow, March 5th will be our 17th annual PolarBear Run, come out to the
FruitYard (Yosemite Blvd and Geer/Albers) on 132 EAST of Modesto before 9am,
thats when we will leave.  Bring something to share for our potluck (and some
plates/utensils) in Mariposa, returning to Modesto area around 3-4pm.  Great
twisty roads, with plenty of water crossings from our recent rains ;)  This run
is dedicated to the memory of Paul Smith, whom many of you may know.  If your
near the valley, the weather should be nice, tops down and fun for all!!

Eric Gillis
Modesto Datsun Roadsters