diff fill plug

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: diff fill plug
From: z m <porrada76@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:52:15 -0800 (PST)
I used Redline MT oil in my tranny, and I can highly recommend it if you are
getting any grinds.  Before I changed the fluid, I had a horrible grind into
second up and down, even when I double clutched.  I was affraid I'd have to
pull the tranny and replace the syncros, so as a last ditch effort, I filled up
with Redline.  The difference is noticable at first, but takes around 500 to
750 miles for the full effect to develop.  It cured the grind from 1st to
second (I still double clutch to save whatever syncro is left) and helped with
the 3rd to 2nd grind (still grinds above 2500rpm).  Overall a great improvement
and well worth the $30 to me.
-Zack