Detailing your roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Detailing your roadster
From: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@gene.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:17:48 -0800
This is a shameless plug for a good friend of mine, Scott Smith. Scott is an
avid Nisan/Datsun fan(currently owns a TT Z32 and (G35coupe).

He has just opened a detailing business called Smith Concepts.

I've always detailed my roadster myself(never trusted anyone else to do it!)
and Scott detailed it recently. His work is fantastic, so if you ever run
out of time or want to have your car professionally detailed give him a
call!

Here are some pics he sent me of my roadster post detail:

http://community.webshots.com/user/alving012