Re: How about fuel injection for your roadster?

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: How about fuel injection for your roadster?
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 06:22:32 -0600
I have explored the options for Fuel injection.  I found a vendor that sells
bungs for the fuel injectors that will screw into the smog ports on the SU
or solex manifold.  He is the ebay link below.  I also found Jenvey link
below.  They have much better prices for the throttle bodies.  They have
single throttle bodies that will bolt up in place of an SU carb.  I was
thinking about building  fuel injection kits using some of these parts and
then selling them.  Originally I was going to inject my U20 on the race car
but repeated breakage of motors and trannies made me do a KA24DE swap
instead.

http://www.jenvey.co.uk/

http://picasso.org/mjlj/?q=taxonomy/page/or/1

http://www.rceng.com/technical.htm