oxygen sensors

To: "Roadster List \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: oxygen sensors
From: "Philip Erickson" <perickson@quorex.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:55:14 -0700
Here is the web site on the wide band oxygen sensor system I just got.
http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/wbo2/info5301.htm  It also has data logging.
 Their web site will have more info on it than you would ever want to know
(about oxygen sensors).  I originally used a digital volt meter to tune my
programmable EFI.  That, someone to help you and a vacuum gauge is all you
need.  Plot out a fuel map - Vacuum vs rpm vs Air-fuel ratio, smooth out the
map, correct to 14.2:1 for light load and 12:1 WOT and IMHO you will be good to
go  ;-)

Phil
FJ20 spl311 EFI