Re: Stereo for roadster

To: Alvin Gogineni <gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM>
Subject: Re: Stereo for roadster
From: "ambradley@frontiernet.net" <ambradley@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 23:36:12 -0400
Round speakers fit very well in the sides behind the seats, no metal
cutting required other than a few holes for mounting screws.  Other
than that I'm no expert, but I'm pretty happy with my setup.  My stereo
is beneath the glove box so I didn't lose any space.  Oh, if you're
sticking it there, I recommend a remote control...  reaching over to
change the station is a pain!  If money's not an issue you can put a
remote mounted stereo in the trunk and put the face and controls where
the standard radio goes.