Re: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Strange "presents" from PO's ?!?!?!?
From: Eric <egustavson@bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 21:01:06 +1000
When I first got it I found a plastic doll's head, some other stuff and
a piece of paper towel the size of your thumbnail in the gas tank of my
67 2000. The doll's head just floated around and was easily removed. The
paper towel plugged the tank outlet line so that when throttle on the
Solexes was full for half a minute or so, the engine began to stumble as
fuel pressure reduced. The paper problem took a while to diagnose on
public roads, as full throttle for that length of time is generally hard
to come by. I used the Rockies near Jasper.
regards