Re: Ignition Wires

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ignition Wires
From: hallosb@juno.com
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:55:00 -0700
Thanks Tom!  Exiting the firewall on the passenger side are 3 groups of
wires:

Group 1 (Easy)
2 Green with yellow stripes: Connect to brake switch

Group 2 (Not so sure)
Black with white stripe: to input of ballast resistor
Short section of black with white stripe: from output of ballast resistor
to (+) side of coil.  (Correct?)
Black wire: to (-) side of coil.  (Correct?)

Group 3 (No clue)
Yellow with black stripe: to oil pressure sensor switch
Black Wire:  ?????????

Thanks in Advance,
Dan McHatton
'66 1600

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 19:59:03 -0700 "Tom @ Datsun2000"
<tom@datsun2000.com> writes:
> If you need assistance with your wiring I can diagram my 2000.  The
dizzy/coil wiring will be exactly the same.

> Tom
> 69 2000
> 68 1600/L16
> Portland
> http://www.datsun2000.com

wiring.  I need to wire up an old points style distributor and I'm having