Another roadster sighting in a movie.

To: roadster list <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Another roadster sighting in a movie.
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 21:41:40 -0700 (PDT)
I wanted to add another roadster movie sighting. I was watching my new DVD of
Steven Spielberg's first movie Duel (1971). In the beginnng when they are doing
the long car-view shots of driving through the city and out of town there is a
silver roadster that zooms by the camera on the right and drives off into the
distance. Of course I had to annoy my girlfriend by rewinding the scene about 5
times. Everyone should go and rent Duel. It's a fun movie...

Matthew...