Re: New Speedo!

To: "Ronnie Day" <rday@hot.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: New Speedo!
From: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 13:01:43 -0400
I have Autometer Phantom gauges in my 67,  The easiest way to get them in
was make a stainless trim plate to mount them.   That way if you want to go
back to original you can, just take out the gauges and the trim plate, and
it is back to original.  There is a photo here

http://www.datsunroadsters.com/spl31108079/spl31108079_21.jpg

Nice clean bright gauges.  Should not be too hard to get them in a later car

Mark
Phoenix MD

I'm looking