minor details

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: minor details
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 21:29:39 EDT
List,

While trying to tie up all the loose ends to get my car on the road this
weekend I have come to figure out that my brake lights stay on all the time.
For
the time being I have unplugged the switch.  Anyway, the problem is the
"widget" that presses the brake light switch when the pedal returns to the rest
position is missing.  I have a bracket tack welded to the pedal with a small
hole
drilled in it.  My parts car has a rubber plug with a tail that is in the hole
but it is deteriorated and ready to fall out.  Is this rubber plug what
pushes the brake light switch??  Has anyone used a substitute bumper??  Any
suggestions??

Thanks again!!!

John Over
68 2000