RE: Carb question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carb question
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 20:45:52 -0700
It's pretty easy to make sure the choke is coming off all the way just by
pushing on the linkage.

As a worst-case, though, two adjacent cylinders can also be from a blown
head gasket. Do a compression check to confirm or deny. No sense in spending
a ton of time messing with the carbs when a 5-minute test will rule this in
or out first.