High Volt/Low Volt Part 3 (and hopefully last)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: High Volt/Low Volt Part 3 (and hopefully last)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex675@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:54:00 -0700
All,

OK. I took my alternator down and had it tested. It's fine. So I bought a
repalcement plug and spliced it in. Car is now running, but the amp gauge is
still high.

Symptoms now are no turn signals, windshield wiper motor, and no back up
lights. Headlamps work great on both high and low beams, horn works.

Obviously I need to look for a common thread for those parts that are not
working. I checked the fuses and they are all good to go. I am going to look
at a wiring diagram to see if I can find the commonality, but any help would
be greatfully appreciated.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000
SRL311-00489