Surprise! It's a roadster, dear.....

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surprise! It's a roadster, dear.....
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:46:00 -0700
Last night, and it was a total surprise.

Good news: She thought it was nice and thoughtful. "You found me another
Rosie!"
Bad news: She's concerned it's too much of a project.

We even took it out for dinner. Leaving the resturant, the lights wouldn't
come on immediately (YIKES!), but then they kicked in. Also kinda dim. Item
#2: check charging system/wiring.

I did get her jazzed about maybe doing Shasta next year or two. The pics of
AlvinG's and Sid's cars also helped, lol. She thinks Sid's is exactly how
she wants it....that or a green. Anyone know of any British Racing Green or
similar painted roadster pics?

Bottom line: I'm still waiting for all the paperwork to get sorted out,
which will take a couple more weeks. Will decide to keep or sell it then.

Pete
Pete Peters
Seattle, WA
1971 Porsche 914 (project)