Re: Bleeding Brakes after complete overhaul

To: garretson2@cox.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bleeding Brakes after complete overhaul
From: "Pat Mahoney" <dynaguy54@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:23:56 -0700
Rick,  I have just replaced my rear wheel cylinders.  Using my Motive
Products pressure bleeder, it has still taken three trips under the car,
bleeding alternately right then left cylinder three times.  Between the
trips under the car I take it out and drive for a few miles,  then back
under for more air bubbles.  The pedal is now firm,  just takes time, a
fairly easy task with the pressure bleeder.  I recommend it for the simple
reason that a friend of spouse can not always be near to help.  They are
fairly reasonable @ <$50.00.  I bought mine on E-bay.   Good Luck   Pat
Mahoney  '69 2000  p.s. You will have to modify the cap on the bleeder for
your single master cylinder, check on Steve Allen's   311s.org   site for
more info

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!