RE: Roadster For Sale

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Roadster For Sale
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 10:12:32 -0700
Dang! These things are seeming to come out of the woodwork lately. Kinda
wish I hadn't been so hasty on my purchase. Oh, well, sour grapes....the
grass is always greener....a Roadster in the hand is worth...etc, etc.

Sorry all, I'm just whining because I'm still getting the paperwork sorted
out.

NOTE TO SELF AND A WARNING TO OTHERS: Never, ever, ever, ever pay for a
vehicle until the paperwork is confirmed/verified/whatever to be correct and
pretty.

Are we having fun yet?

Pete
Pete Peters