67.5 2000 For Sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 67.5 2000 For Sale
From: <daroadster@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
It is with great reluctance that I am considering parting with my 67.5 Datsun
2000.

This vehicle is in excellent shape having been carefully restored (frame off)
by a Datsun expert and thereis about 5000 miles since restoration.

I feel that its value is much higher than I am willing to accept (in fact the
figure I have in mind is less than I paid).  Just imagine the costs that people
are willing to pay to have a frame off restoration done.

If there is someone on the list that has any interest or knows someone, I have
pictures that I can send along so send me a message.  Otherwise I will be
posting it to ebay soon to see if there is the interest in a beautiful vehicle.