Re: Sticking Throttle

To: ecorwin@uchicago.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sticking Throttle
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:19:22 EDT
Eric,

       On a 69 they should ne 5mm x .8, standard ISO easy to find size. If
someone happened to swap early pre-ISO carbs onto it they could be 5 mm x .75,
very hard to find. Pull one out and check the thread pitch. Check for your
local industrial hardware store. You should be able to get a handfull for
hardly
anything. Home Depot and regular auto part stores usually have them but at a
much higher price.

keith williams