Windshield Wiper Assembly

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshield Wiper Assembly
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 22:47:41 -0600
Hello List,  Well I am starting to reassemble my 68.  It has been apart for
so long I don't remember which way everything goes.  Some are obvious.  I
should have taken more photos.  1.)  Each rod that connects to and drives
the wipers first pokes through from underdash area and towards the sky.
Does it point more up or more down.  It seems as thought the key holes they
slide through are the same size top and bottom.  2.)  Does one rubber washer
go on either side of the body where the rods pass through?  I hope this
makes sense.  Larry.