Trouble with my Headlights

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trouble with my Headlights
From: "Bill Cole" <wdc52458@proaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 13:13:19 -0700
Hello everyone I am a new member to the list. Recently my 68 1600 headlights
quit working on dim and now I believe they are stuck on bright when switch is
pulled on. My dash indicator shows bright. I hit the dim/bright switch and
nothing happens. My light switch does seam to have play in it. I have a spare
switch from a 70 will it work in a 68? The relays are different but the
switches look similar. Any idea's to help me out will be much appreciated.
   By the way the 2 Roadsters sighted in Wilsonville, Oregon a few weeks ago
were 2 parts cars I sold to my brother and are headed to LaGrande, Or.

Bill Cole
68 1600
69 2000