Posting stuff to Ebay

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, seroc@datsunroadsters.com
Subject: Posting stuff to Ebay
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 23:49:11 -0400
Hello all,

I have posted some neat stuff to Ebay.  I am preparing for another surge of
listings - got to pooped digging to take more pics tonight!  I have a set of
ORIGINAL Toshiba headlights for a Roadster, a set of door limiting straps,
top adjustors, a NOS brake master cylinder for the early 1600s, and a 2000
Grill that are available.  I need to clear out more stuff and have a
complete 67 with a rebuilt engine (reputed to be a stroker, but I have not
confirmed it yet) that I will be parting as well.

If you have any needs or wants, drop me a line!  i have a load of parts -
mostly low windshield stuff, but you never know!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500 (still a project.... sigh....)
1967 SRL311 00076 (alive again!)
Jacksonville Florida
http://www.geocities.com/roadsternut/index.html