Re: July 31st BBQ

To: AffordPlbg@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: July 31st BBQ
From: "datsun parts.com" <datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 08:32:50 -0700 (PDT)
List...If no one has been too Gary's it is worth the trip. Nancy and Gary are
both very hospitable. Actually I won't be able to make it and was put on the
list prematurely. Dean

AffordPlbg@aol.com wrote:
Hi again,

Just wanted to send one last reminder about the July 31st Roadster BBQ we're
hosting in the West San Fernando Valley. Arrivals should be 11ish and
departures are whenever. We'll be supplying all of the BBQ meats (so we need to
have
an approximate count of people, please) and we're asking you to bring a side
dish or dessert.

So far, I've heard back from the following people (if I know what they're
bringing, I'm including that info. also):
Fergus, Carmel & Fiona (Huntington Beach) - potato dish and Baileys
cheesecake
Robert & wife (San Pedro)
Roger & wife (San Diego) - drinks
Linda (Woodland Hills)
Lou (Fresno)
Dean (Northridge) via Lou
Dawn & Derek (Encino)
Victor (L.A.).

I'm still awaiting word from Andrew & Shari, Paul & Pam, Jerry, and any
others who might be planning on attending. Please e-mail me back your RSVP by
Monday, 7/26 so we can have an idea on how much food to buy. I would prefer
that
you use my regular e-mail, Onegarlic1@aol.com but if you'd prefer to just
respond to the list, that's fine.

Looking forward to a terrific group of people hanging out and having some
good eats and fun!

Nancy Person