BADROC: Breakfast on August 1st, 9AM in San Carlos, CA

To: BADROC@groups.msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BADROC: Breakfast on August 1st, 9AM in San Carlos, CA
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 15:40:00 +0000
I'd like to invite all datsun/roadster owners to a breakfast get-together
on Sunday,August 1st at 9AM.

Let's meet at 9AM at the local San Carlos Airport. In the small
adminstration building, there is a pretty good breakfast spot called, The
Sky Kitchen Restaurant.

http://www.bayareapilot.com/san_carlos_airport.htm

For those unfamilar with the airport, the restaruant is surrounded by
several hundred planes and is situated close to the runways.

There is also plenty of FREE parking available only steps from the
restaruant. The airport is located in San Carlos, CA, off highway 101 @ the
Holly/Redwood Shores off ramp. It is only a few miles from either the San
Mateo Bridge
(Highway 92) or the Dumbarton Bridge (Highway 84).

http://www.bayareapilot.com/SkyKitchMap.htm  (MAP)

Here are photos from the last breakfast.

http://groups.msn.com/badroc/215badrocbreakfast.msnw

I'm hoping our local Bay Area datsun owners can stop by, chat with friends,
and show off your roadster.

If you plan attending, let me know...I'll try to let the restaruant know how
many folks will be attending.

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA