RE: Reminder: Free Datsun Ad Listings on BADROC Website

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Reminder: Free Datsun Ad Listings on BADROC Website
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 15:03:02 -0700
Dan,

With the exception of your ad for the 1500, the rest of those should be
deleted. I don't remember if tbird481 replied that his car is sold or if he
didn't reply at all, and I seriously doubt those ads from 2003 are active.

As someone searching for "the Right Roadster," I am finding most ads on the
various roadster club websites are old, sold, or no response. Only eBay,
Craigslist and 311s.org automatically delete an ad after 'x' amount of time.

Pete
Seattle, WA