Re: 2004 All Datsun Meet Pics/Write-up

To: "Alvin Gogineni" <gogineni.alvin@GENE.COM>,
Subject: Re: 2004 All Datsun Meet Pics/Write-up
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 05:38:45 -0400
  If any of you are at the track and see a roadster racing, please don't
wait for them to come see you.  Racing is more than just 20 minute sessions
on the track.  there is lots of work to be done between sessions.
Especially of test & tune days like Alvin went to at Thunder Hill.  I'm sure
Tom Phelan would have taken the time to say hello and even helped with a
good line for the track if he had the time and was asked.  I have crewed for
Tom several times; Summit Point, MidOhio, Watkins Glen, & Road Atlanta.  If
he can tollerate a "non-racer" like me for the whole weekend,

  Nest time look him up and say hello!  Tom is a great Datsun fan.  His car
is beautifully built and Tom did 99% of the work himself.  You should have
seen what it looked like when we picked it up in Detroit!  But that is
another long story, best told after a long day of Datsuns!

Paul Kort
Ohio