Motor Swap & Volvo Brake Manifold

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Motor Swap & Volvo Brake Manifold
From: "bonos" <bonosall@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 22:43:04 -0700
I am looking to do a motor swap on my 66. I found someone with a crunched 86
200sx. I think this is the same motor as the sr20de swap. Anyone had any
experience with this conversion, and is it as simple as they say?

Also, I should have the first set of Volvo conversion brake manifolds in the
next few days. Those of you who have marked yourselves down for a set, I
will let you know when he has them. If there is anyone else who is
interested, please let me know soon so I can tell him quantities.

Bo Larsen
1966 1600