Re: Mt SHASTA INCIDENT IS DEAD!! and top bows?

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mt SHASTA INCIDENT IS DEAD!! and top bows?
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:44:02 -0700
Eric,

Just to clarify the situation, the message from me that arrived today, and
was responded to yesterday afternoon in a very personal attack, was
actually sent to the list and the recipient yesterday 7/17 just after noon.
 Mojordomo has its quirks?  Check out the date and time on the message.  My
message didn't seem to justify a personal attack.

Vindication isn't necessary but timing is very important.

Stan
PS  When welding the sheet metal it sometimes helps to leave gaps between
beads.  Sometimes the bows are opened up and a piece of angle iron is
welded to the bottom piece before reassembly.  I helps to reduce warpage
and strengthens the bow to reduce the likelihood future collapse.