Re: top bows?

To: <slowboy@cox.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: top bows?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 18:02:07 -0500
What I meant to write was that it's not just wavy in the general areas, but
when put on the car, seems that there is a slight warpage about in the
middle?   I guess the gasket will take care of that, but wanted to be more
precise closure for the top than before.  I'm still busy playing and
hopefully will find that perfection I am seeking!   Funny thing is it's for
a car I hope to sell too! haha!

Eric

> Metal will do that; looks like waves. I've been practicing on a lot of
sheet metal and I got a beach front going on in the garage.

> > On to ROADSTERS, which is what we are all here for..  I am busily
welding up
> > a top bow today.   Has anyone ever had the bow seem slightly warped
after
> > welding?     I can't say I'm that happy with the outcome this time
around...